10. Check your email. Maybe the decision was sent while you read the title of this blog post?
9. Check the mail. Do you know every move your mail carrier makes yet?
8. Get outside. Maybe a little fresh air will make the time pass.
7. Prepare for your AP exams. They will be here before you know it!
6. Do your homework. Even though it is second semester senior year, you still have to graduate!
5. Read a book. Not something you have to read, but something you have always wanted to read.
4. Check your email again. Maybe it is there now?
3. Think about what you will say in your Facebook status once the decision finally arrives.
2. Laugh and smile.
1. Relax. Remember this will not determine the rest of your life. It is just one small part of the journey!
Great College Advice