How do I get into college? How do I write the best college essay? How do I write a winning college essay? College admission expert Mark Montgomery can help you succeed and get into a dream college. As a college admission consultant in Denver, Colorado, he can help you with selective college admission, whether it is the Ivy League, Stanford, MIT, or a top liberal arts college. He can help you define success for you, and then help you get college scholarships, reduce the cost of tuition, and develop a winning college admission strategy. Mark’s partner, Andrea Aronson, who is also a college admission expert in New Jersey, can help all families, no matter what their goals, be successful in the college admission process. Students with bad grades can get into college. Students with learning disabilities can be successful in college admission. Students who want to play sports in college can go through athletic recruiting. All students can be successful and get a quality college education. Check out their college admission blog at https://greatcollegeadvice.com.
- What Does Test Optional Mean? It Means Take the Tests
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”
- The College Admissions Process and Covid-19–More Subjective Than Ever
- Expert Advice Matters for Admission to Top Universities
- College Essay About Academic Interests