The New York Times “Conversation Blog” carried an interesting back-and-forth about what advice to offer high school graduatess. David Brooks and Gail Collins offer alternative views on how graduates should perceive their future.
- What Does Test Optional Mean? It Means Take the Tests
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”
- The College Admissions Process and Covid-19–More Subjective Than Ever
- Expert Advice Matters for Admission to Top Universities
- College Essay About Academic Interests