Denison University is a small liberal arts college in Granville, Ohio. With approximately 2100 students, Denison prides itself on being able to provide individualized attention and support. Even the campus tours reflect the university’s individualized approach, as tour groups are limited to only a couple families. Denison keeps classes small so that students can actively participate in their education. Additionally, the university offers several opportunities for hands-on learning outside the classroom, including research, internships, study abroad, and service learning. Watch this video to learn more about these and other opportunities at Denison.
Denison University: Hands-On Education
- What Does Test Optional Mean? It Means Take the Tests
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”
- The College Admissions Process and Covid-19–More Subjective Than Ever
- Expert Advice Matters for Admission to Top Universities
- College Essay About Academic Interests