Skip to content

Dormitory Burns in Abilene (A Simulation)

DefaultImage

Abilene Christian University decided to educate students about the dangers of fire in a dormitory.  So they constructed a model dorm room in the center of campus, tossed a match in the trash can, and within 2 minutes, the entire room was ablaze.


Take a look at the news story describing this simulated conflagration at the Abilene Reporter News.  It includes a video.


Mark Montgomery

College Counselor

Categories

Archive by Date

Join our Facebook Group ››
Stay informed about college admissions trends and ask questions of experts who can give you Great College Advice.