College in Colorado (CIC) is a free college-planning website from the Colorado Department of Higher Education. Students DO NOT have to be Colorado residents to use this website, which includes resources for high school course selection, career exploration, college research (including information on colleges in Colorado and across the U.S.), financial aid, and test preparation. CIC has designated the month of October as College Application Month and is providing special resources to help students complete applications this month. Additionally, every week in October, students can enter to win a $1,000 scholarship. You must be a Colorado resident to qualify for the scholarship, but you do not need to be a high school senior. For more information, visit College in Colorado’s website.
October is College Application Month in Colorado
- The Demise of the SAT2 Subject Tests: Good News or Bad News for College Admission?
- Why Student Debt Is So Excessive – And How You Can Avoid It
- How to Get Great Teacher Recommendation Letters in the Weird World of Covid
- What Does Test Optional Mean? It Means Take the Tests
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”