The New York Times has had a slew of interesting articles about college admissions lately. This one, about the odds of being accepted as a transfer student to some of the nation’s elite colleges, is a good example. While some of the most elite schools accept none (or virtually none), a transfer’s chances can still be pretty good at a variety of other colleges.
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”
- The College Admissions Process and Covid-19–More Subjective Than Ever
- Expert Advice Matters for Admission to Top Universities
- College Essay About Academic Interests
- College Admissions and Covid-19: Summer Activities