The New York Times has had a slew of interesting articles about college admissions lately. This one, about the odds of being accepted as a transfer student to some of the nation’s elite colleges, is a good example. While some of the most elite schools accept none (or virtually none), a transfer’s chances can still be pretty good at a variety of other colleges.
- The Demise of the SAT2 Subject Tests: Good News or Bad News for College Admission?
- Why Student Debt Is So Excessive – And How You Can Avoid It
- How to Get Great Teacher Recommendation Letters in the Weird World of Covid
- What Does Test Optional Mean? It Means Take the Tests
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”