- More private colleges are turning to their waiting lists to fill their classes.
- More families are making deposits accepting admission to more then one institution, then bargaining hard for financial aid, pitting one school against the other.
- More students are questioning the value of a private education in a time of economic uncertainty.
- Enrollments at community colleges seem to be increasing.
The Economy Affects College Enrollments and Admissions Strategies
- What Does Test Optional Mean? It Means Take the Tests
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”
- The College Admissions Process and Covid-19–More Subjective Than Ever
- Expert Advice Matters for Admission to Top Universities
- College Essay About Academic Interests