Yale University just released its early admission data for the Class of 2021, and its acceptance rate is unchanged from last year’s 17.1%. The number of early applications received increased 9% to 5,086. The Yale Daily News describes the elation of accepted students and their parents in their press release.
Archive by Date
- What Does Test Optional Mean? It Means Take the Tests
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”
- The College Admissions Process and Covid-19–More Subjective Than Ever
- Expert Advice Matters for Admission to Top Universities
- College Essay About Academic Interests