Dormitory Burns in Abilene (A Simulation)

Abilene Christian University decided to educate students about the dangers of fire in a dormitory.  So they constructed a model dorm room in the center of campus, tossed a match in the trash can, and within 2 minutes, the entire room was ablaze.


Take a look at the news story describing this simulated conflagration at the Abilene Reporter News.  It includes a video.


Mark Montgomery

College Counselor

Published by Mark Montgomery

Mark is a leading educational consultant. His experience as a professor, college administrator, and youth mentor help him guide students from around the country and around the world.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *