Make sure to mark your calendars to learn more about the Colleges that Change Lives as their representatives come to a city near you.
According to the Colleges That Change Lives website, these are schools that have:
- Low student-to-faculty ratios
- Classes taught by professors
- Commitment to undergraduate education
- Undergraduate research opportunities
- A residential living and learning component
- Small student enrollments
- Out of classroom learning experiences
- Holistic admissions
- Strong alumni networks.
Go listen to representatives from these colleges as they share their learning components and the latest research on campus characteristics during a panel discussion.
After the panel presentation you can attend a college fair with these schools where you will be able to collect information from, and speak directly with, admission representatives. The CTCL events are free to the public, and pre-registration is not required.
To find the date and location of a CTCL program near you please visit http://www.ctcl.org/events/program
For more about CTCL and a list of the colleges that are included please visit http://www.ctcl.org/about/ctcl