The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, my alma mater (and that of my wife, too), did a blog post today about Fletcher couples who are raising international kids. My family is living in Mexico this year, where my wife is teaching English and my boys are studying in Spanish all day every day. The Fletcher blogger, our friend Jessica Daniels, wrote a short post that featured us today. Great fun. Have a look!
- The Demise of the SAT2 Subject Tests: Good News or Bad News for College Admission?
- Why Student Debt Is So Excessive – And How You Can Avoid It
- How to Get Great Teacher Recommendation Letters in the Weird World of Covid
- What Does Test Optional Mean? It Means Take the Tests
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”