The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, my alma mater (and that of my wife, too), did a blog post today about Fletcher couples who are raising international kids. My family is living in Mexico this year, where my wife is teaching English and my boys are studying in Spanish all day every day. The Fletcher blogger, our friend Jessica Daniels, wrote a short post that featured us today. Great fun. Have a look!
- Malaysian student says Great College Advice has been “the highlight of my college application journey”
- The College Admissions Process and Covid-19–More Subjective Than Ever
- Expert Advice Matters for Admission to Top Universities
- College Essay About Academic Interests
- College Admissions and Covid-19: Summer Activities