Bloomberg / Business Week has come up with a list of the 10 colleges that have produced the highest number of current CEOs. You can check out the original list here.
But to make it easier on our readers, I’ll quickly reproduce the list here:
1. University of California (12 CEOs)
2. School of Hard Knocks (12 CEOs)
3. Harvard College (11 CEOs)
4. University of Missouri (11 CEOs)
5. University of Texas (11 CEOs)
6. University of Wisconsin (11 CEOs)
7. Dartmouth College (10 CEOs)
8. Princeton (9 CEOs)
9. Indiana University (8 CEOs)
10. Purdue University (8 CEOs)
One person left a comment on the Bloomberg website proposing that the numbers of CEOs be adjusted the for numbers of graduates of each university. Certain small colleges would certainly look a lot better, if we were to report such an index.
You might also want to check out my list of famous graduates from liberal arts colleges.
Technorati Tags: business, CEO, college, education, university, famous, liberal arts, bloomberg, business week Del.icio.us Tags: business, CEO, college, education, university, famous, liberal arts, bloomberg, business week